Off to College


My very sweet sister in law Jessie went back to college on Friday (Sniff, sniff). I am REALLY going to miss her as she has been such a wonderful aunt to Jack and has helped us a lot this summer by babysitting him whenever possible. What would we have done without you?

This picture is from her goodbye dinner Thursday night with Steve's family- we were quite the silly family at the restaurant and I think embarassed uncle Brett. ha! Steve's mom was going around the table with Jack playing duck duck goose on our heads... and he thought it was hilarious! It is so good to hear him belly laugh when he finds something really funny.

Also for those of you that know my mother in law, could you please keep her in your prayers this Monday as she is undergoing surgery. I know she would appreciate any prayers coming her way :)