Update

Wow it's been a long weekend!! We had Jack's party on Saturday and it was such a fun and blessed time with family. I was not stressed out as I thought I would be- and was actually able to eat a meal, have conversations with friends, and play with Jack and Steve.

My sister in law Jessie took most of the pictures on Saturday and unfortunately I probably won't get those until later on this week. But here are some pictures my friend Amber took as a sneak peek







Amber also kindly took family pictures of us at a local park earlier last week. I think these turned out SO cute and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures- thank you Amber!!  I'll post my favorite ones later on this week/next week





And last but not least- this week I'll be doing a giveaway on a set of 'how to pray cards'. These cards are adorable and so helpful in praying! The winner will get to choose any set, any color, and can personalize it as well.




Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

Wanted to share this verse I read before Jack's party... praise be to God for all His good works!

"And God who is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work" 2 Cor 9:5