Pictures from our trip

I meant to post these pictures much earlier, but it has been a busy and overwhelming week in so many ways. I am physically and mentally worn out! I am so excited to have date night with my hubby tonight, something we rarely get to do and so badly need. Thanks to my wonderful father in law for watching Jack tonight.

I posted some of these on facebook earlier this week, but wanted to share here as well for those that are not on fb.





The beach we went to in DR was beautiful, but completely empty due to the hurricane! Literally we were the only ones on the beach for miles.




My dad with Jack


Playing on the pool with Jack

Jack never actually looks at the camera on family pictures


he melts my heart!


My dad

Steve and I out to dinner by ourselves. The manager of the hotel saw us and treated us to a bottle of wine and introduced us to some scouts from the yankees team that were down there recruiting... pretty fun for Steve!


We took a lot of walks around the hotel since there was a lot of pretty landscape


Steve, my dad, and Jack... I think my dad and Jack kind of look alike


our last night we were VERY bored (due to the bad weather) so we dressed up and took pictures


Oh and this night we tried to sneak into some famous baseball player's birthday bash he had at the hotel but did not succeed in our mission :)




Hope everyone has a good weekend!