Multitude Mondays


I am thankful for...

Monday May 2nd

408. For the patience God grants me, that surely I don't have on my own
409. For being able to help others in need
410. For my mom's love

Tues May 3rd

411. For warm faces at MOPS this morning
412. That the leader of our MOPS group has a genuine desire to seek the Lord
413. For the courage to share about Andrew today when asked
414. For persevering in getting Jack to eat with different tactics

Weds May 4th

415. For good practical advice on how to find joy in the routine mundane things
416. For being able to hold Jack when he is sick and not feeling well



Thurs May 5th

417.To celebrate my sister in law's birthday with family
418. For good laughter with Steve tonight as we worked on a project
419. For how refreshing it is to have a friends to be genuine with

May 6th

420. For the soothing sound of the rain outside
421. That even though I'm tired and worn out, there is still great joy in being home with Jack and caring for him
422. For all the lessons God has taught me through my child

423. For little boys running around the sprinkler in our backyard

May 7th

424. For the competitive spirit my husband has
425. For laughter with Steve this morning in playing tennis
426.- For the shade of the trees in our backyard

Sun May 8th

427. For a day to thank my mother for all the love and sacrifices she's made
428. For the blessing of being a mother, one that I longed for for many years


429. For laughter around the table during lunch
430. For spending an enjoyable day with family