Stuff for Sale

We have a crazy amount of things in our garage we have stored up over the last few years. Some of it is ours, some has been passed down from our parents as they've moved. But its so bad we can't park either one of our cars in there! We had a garage sale with another family last Saturday and were able to get rid of some of it- but we have a long ways to go.

If anyone is interested in these please email me at carolinabriggs@gmail.com.


Large Mirror. Asking $100.

2 lamps- $12 for the set

Hectagon Fish Tank. With equipment needed for maintenance. This is bad picture but it actually looks pretty good when put together. Asking $160.

Nightstand. I don't like the color, but it would be really cute chalkpainted! Just saying. Asking $15.

Vanity mirror- Works excellent, I just never use it because I don't have room in my sink area. Asking $18.

Norditrak Treadmill E3800. Bought 8 years ago by Steve's mom and in excellent condition. It even has two little fans on the side. Paid $1,500 asking $400.

Another picture

The Sharper Image Juicer from BB&B. I tried it for some time but I like smoothies in the blender much better. Barely used and in excellent condition. Asking $50.



Set of large glass table and two glass night tables. Excellent condition. Asking $100.


Have a few more things to post I haven't taken a pic of yet. Will post here over the next few weeks!