New place!

Last weekend Steve and I finally moved into a house! We are very excited as we have been wanting to move out of our condo for quite sometime. We are very excited for the extra room and backyard. We've never had a backyard before or nice neighbors so we are really enjoying living here.

I attached a picture of Steve cooking out for the first time on his very first grill. He enjoys cooking out and having people over, and I enjoy not having to cook! So its a win-win for both of us. And seeing him enjoy it so much just gladdens my heart... there is just something so special about a man and his grill.

Steve's family and my sister Elizabeth were kind enough to come over and help most of Saturday. Moving is never fun so we are very appreciative for the extra help they gave us. Especially because I probably wasn't much help and directed everyone he he.

As excited as we were to move out, I was very emotional the last week at our condo. It was there when Steve and I started our life together. It was there we found out we were pregnant with Andrew, and we made so much room for him in our little home. Oh how I wish he would have come home to what we had prepared for him! It breaks my heart he never got to enjoy all that what we had waiting for him.

It was also in our condo we found out we are expecting again... Andrew is going to have a little brother or sister!!

The night we found out I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard some loud noises from our computer. I couldn't go back to bed and so I started reading book on psalms. Afterwards I felt led to take a pregnancy test. I was in such awe when it came back positive!! I got on my knees and thanked God for Andrew's life and this new one He is creating. And that is how Steve found me. He came over and hugged me and was surprised when I told him the news!! I am 16 weeks (or 4 months) pregnant today! The due date is mid September.

So I am trying to press on forward and leave our old home behind with lots of tears. Part of me is so excited about the future, and part of me wishes I could stay in the condo forever just to stay close to Andrew. But hopefully it won't be too long until we see him again in heaven. Until then we send him lots of love and kisses every night.