A Clarks Thanksgiving!

We are so excited our friends the Clarks will be coming down from South Carolina to spend thanksgiving with us this year. I can't wait!! It'll be so fun to give thanks with our best friends and enjoy watching our little ones play together.

Steve and I made this video for them a couple of weeks ago listing 'all the reasons why they should come down to FL'. They had already decided to come down, but we had came up with such silly things we decided to make the video anyway.

I must warn you about my bad acting- clearly acting is not a gift the Lord blessed me with! I was trying to sound like a ritzy snooty english lady, and instead I sounded like... well I'm not sure :) I love how Jack keeps looking at the camera trying to figure out what's going on and he ends up joining in.

My favorite part is the little ones speaking at the beginning- they are so stinking cute!!

Thought I would share this because it always gives me such a good laugh. hope you enjoy it!