Pictures at the park

I've been meaning to post these for quite some time, but truly I haven't had time to! Last week I was home with Jack Thursday-Sunday and whenever I'm home with him I NEVER get behind a computer. When he is up we are up doing something, and when he naps I'll try to have a quiet time, or cook, or clean... and my little one only naps about 1.5 hours a day! Seriously?

You've probably already seen these on facebook but I wanted to post my favorite ones by category. We met Amber at the ballast point park and had a blast! I was in a really silly mood that day and just laughed so much at times my belly hurt.

These are my mom/son favorites





I wore my new favorite Jack and Andrew necklace. It has a picture of each of my kiddos in each side :)

These are my dad/son favorites




Steve wanted to keep on his 'Andrew' red bracelet he always wears- he never takes it off.

And here are my family favorites...




I only wish Steve was smiling in this last one! I love Jack's smile on this one

When Steve and I first got married I badly wanted to go to Ballast point park for a walk... but thought it'd be stupid without having a little one for the playground. So I always told myself I'd wait until I had children.

After we lost Andrew I remember driving by Ballast point and feeling so sad I didn't have a little one to bring. But for some reason I pushed myself to go to the park and walk around. I went back a couple of times and had some very difficult quiet times there.

So it was such a turning point to have our pictures taken there with Jack and Andrew in spirit. And I'm happy to report Steve and I usually go there a couple of times a week! Jack loves the wind on his face and just smiles and makes his happy babbling noise... its pretty fun to watch.

I have tons of different things I'd like to share so hopefully I'll get to them this week. I'll at least have the winners of the giveaway on Friday Oct 1st!