Multitude Mondays- XXIII


I am thankful for...

Monday
317. For Jack’s temperature going away today and him feeling better.

Tuesday

Today has been a rough day. I cried most of the evening until I finally fell asleep.

318. For Steve being positive and his encouragement tonight to me
319. For being able to eat out tonight because I am too tired to cook
320. For Jack’s playfulness


321. For Jack’s hugs and kisses when he seems me down
322. For how much we’ve been able to get packed already

Weds
323. For feeling much better today
324. For how much I have enjoyed working for my direct boss Leah
325. For grandpa watching Jack so that Steve and I could go out on a date night (a date night at Publix that is!)

Thursday
326. For being able to afford to buy a few extra things for Jack
327. For the joy fishes bring Jack
328. For a good conversation with Kindra
329. For enjoying conversation and food with other women at our bookclub meeting


330. For the awareness books bring about situations/unfairness in other countries
331. For the freedom I have living in the US.

Friday
332. For having a glass of champagne with Steve as we settle down packing for the night.
333. For enjoying an evening unwinding with Jack



Saturday

334. For having the energy to exercise this morning
335. For patience as we are packing much slower than I would like
336. For my mother in law helping us pack in the afternoon
337. For a fun afternoon celebrating Fletcher’s second birthday
338. For TJ and Nick watching Jack in the playground, allowing me a few minutes of uninterrupted time catching up with friends

Sunday
339. For being able to make it to service this morning
340. For a lunch outing with our friends and mentors the Coppedges.

341. For having met them on our mission trip to Peru many years ago and continuing to stay in touch with them
342. For Jack behaving pretty well during lunch
343. For being able to rest in the afternoon for a few hours.