Multitude Mondays


This past week I've been thankful for

August 1

539. For finding bings that were affordable to help keep our home organized
540. For a zest and joy for being able to stay at home with Jack
541. For the power of praying/having a quiet time with Steve

August 2
542. For Jack's funny laughter today
543. For an enjoyable family dinner

August 3

544. For Steve and Jack surprising me with flowers tonight
545. For an hour to myself and being able to get a lot done
546. For Jack being happy and smiley today despite my grumpiness

August 4

547. For laughter in our small group tonight
548. For all that Steve and I are learning through this study

August 5

549. For young children loving on Jack
550. For being able to lay down in a friend's couch
551. For being encouraged by a friend

August 6

552. For quality time with memaw and bepop
553. For a yummy dinner outing tonight
554. For Jack being very happy today

August 7

555. For a kind invitation from a new friend
556. For a sermon about 'fear' which spoke to my heart
557. For the second reminder this week of how blessed we are