Multitude Mondays



559. For a desire to make some changes
560. For attending Celebrate Recovery in Brandon tonight

August 9
561. For the ability to do things which I don't want to do, but I know I should do
562. For rain this afternoon

August 10
563. For Jack's funny facial expressions

August 11
564. For excellent health news this morning, taking a huge weight off my shoulders
565. For a good shot appointment for Jack

August 12
566. For laughter which brought tears to my eyes this morning
567. For a fun morning with dear friends and their little boys

568. For watching Jack crawl on the floor after Anlon

August 13
569. For time with our dear friends the Lorches and meeting 3 week old baby Clayton today






570. For how sweet little toes are
571. For arriving in Orlando to meet family members I hadn't seen in a very long time.

August 14
572. For my sister Mariela having time to love on Jack


573. For getting to know my first cousins better
574. For a fun evening in downtown Disney



August 15
575. For being with my abuelita to celebrate her 80th birthday




576. For late night girly movies with my sister
577. For really appreciating and missing my husband Steve tonight


August 16
578. For spending a good couple of hours talking and watching TV with my sister Mariela
579. For my mom's delicious cooking which I wish I had
580. For a heartfelt conversation with my mom

August 17
581. For the wonderful feeling of returning home after being away for a long time
582. For actually really enjoying doing laundry today
583. For Jack's joy to be home as well

August 18
584. That despite everything going opposite as planned today (and having a rough day), dear friends were kindly praying for me
585. For having a testimony to share at Celebrate Recovery tonight
586. For somehow not being nervous at speaking in public and having peace at night.

August 19
587. For time to focus back on taking care of our home and other things
588. For a friend hosting us for lunch
589. For an hour to myself tonight getting dinner ready
590. For snuggling with Jack tonight

August 20
591. For time to catch up with girlfriends this morning
592. For celebrating the arrival of baby Parham
593. For Jack's quality time with Steve today
594. For being able to rest tonight while Steve took care of Jack

August 21
595. For a husband that takes care of Jack when I'm sick (bad sinus cold)
596. For being able to encourage a friend tonight.