Multitude Mondays


August 22

597. An unexpected thoughtful gift from my father in law
598. For Raquel kindly inviting us to MOSI this morning.

599. For how much Beckham reminds me of Jack and how much I love seeing him

August 23
600. For being able to mop and sweep this morning
601. For having a productive day
602. For $1.50 Tacos at sinigual tonight
603. For spending time with Scott, Steve's old friend during dinner tonight

August 24
604. For time this morning praying with Bethany over things that are weighing in our hearts
605. For a fun lunch with an old friend Abbey who I don't get to see that often
606. For the joy Abbey had telling me about her mission trip to the Dominican Republic

August 25
607. That even though Jack didn't nap today he is still a happy and energetic boy
608. For how much he makes me laugh
609. For planting our first vegetable garden today. Love that I get to do this with Jack!

August 26
700. For Mandie sending me a kind and encouraging note
701. For my mother in law taking Jack for a few hours this morning so I could get things done around the house
702. For Jack's uncontrollable laughter as he plays piano with bepop




August 27
703. For celebrating sweet Elizabeth's second birthday today
704. For getting to know more women in our church and feeling more connected
705. That after Jack gave Elizabeth a big hug, she fell back on the floor and it brought tears to my eyes from the laughter

706. For a good quiet time this afternoon

August 28

707. For being able to take healthier steps in eating
708. For a good sermon this morning on the book of Revelations
709. For Steve working hard on fixing things around our home
710. For having family close by to spend Sunday afternoons with
711. For BBQing and playing cornhole