Lazy Day Lunch

I try to make meals that are healthy for Steve and Jack, but honestly many times I'm not able to. Just wanted to share this really easy lunch idea I make for Jack on the days when I don't have time for a fancy lunch.

Grilled Cheese with Cauliflower (Makes 2 sandwiches)


1/2 cup of shredded cheese
1/2 cup of cauliflower puree
Wheat sandwiches

It makes me feel better to know Jack is getting some of his vegetables, and he doesn't even realize there's cauliflower in the sandwich! He is a picky eater but he always eats this right up.



I will premake vegetable purees and freeze them at the beginning of the month, and when appropiate I will often add it to our meals. I got this idea from the book "Deceptively Delicious" I blogged about here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!