Weekend at Grandma's

A few weeks ago we visited my mom in Jupiter, South Florida. I went with the boys since Steve had a lot going on at work and we left early on Thursday. They are undergoing some renovations in their house so we ended up sleeping in their RV outside the house. Sure the boys stayed up late, and it was total chaos at times, but it was totally worth it and I am thankful for my mom getting up with the boys early in the morning.

I've been meaning to post these for a few weeks and am just now getting to them... We had a wonderful time visiting her and her husband Danny, it's been a while since we've seen them and the boys really enjoyed it! Wishing they lived closer to us...

Visiting the Loxahatchee Wildlife Rescue

Looking at the bears

Dinner with the family- mom and Danny




Out to breakfast

At Cool Beans Café in Palm Beach Gardens


Both of the boys really enjoyed it!