Pregnancy Update

Today I complete 30 weeks pregnancy with baby Briggs # 2! I have not provided much updates on this baby thinking maybe if I don't share anything he/she will be fine... but my sweet husband reminded me that God is in control and I'm not. And he has also encouraged me to continue writing in this blog as he seems to enjoy it so much.

And so we continue to fervently pray and hope for this baby to join us! We had an ultrasound this past Monday and are very thankful it went well. The delivery date is getting close, but in my heart it feels like there is such a long way to go. I now know life can certainly change in the blink of an eye- and so I am moving forward with hope, but not taking the miracle of life for granted as I perhaps once did.

I am very thankful for our family and friends for the encouragement and prayer they continue to give us through this time.

Below are some pictures of the nursery for #2!