Rainbows

Shortly after Andrew passed away, a bereaved mother to a 3 month old told me a neat story. She was wondering how her daughter was doing in heaven and had prayed to have a peace in her heart that she was ok. The one day she started seeing rainbows everywhere- about 5 or 6 the same day! Little did she know, as she sat down to read her bible that night she would across this passage in revelations

"And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald,encircled the throne" Revelations 4:3

She felt peace that night knowing her daughter was not only in heaven, but at the throne of the king! Ever since then I love seeing rainbows. It gives me a little glimpse of the beauty and majesty of heaven.


A picture my sister Elizabeth took on a mission trip to Peru earlier this year


A picture my husband Steve took in Anna Maria island over 4th of July weekend