Multitude Monday

This past week I've been thankful for...

July 18

519. For being able to help out a friend at a time when she really needed it.
520. For Jack and Roman playing with each other instead of parallel playing... and having a good laugh.
521. For being able to get a lot done in cleaning our home.

July 19

522. For Shelly's kind words today.
523. For time visiting our old house and old neighbors who welcomed us
524. For meeting the precious baby girl of a friend I hadn't seen in a while.
525. For sharing my testimony tonight at Celebrate Recovery in Westchase.

July 20

526. For the joy his smile brings to me
527. For an evening of fellowship with dear friends.

July 21

528. For an hour to myself this afternoon.
529. For finally booking my ticket to visit dear friends in the Carolinas in the fall!!
530. For finding a good hairdresser close to home

July 22

531. For spending the day with Memaw and Bepop


532. For the smile Jack brings to them.

July 23

533. For a good morning of checking things off my to do list.
534. For time in the pool with Jack, Steve, and grandpa.
535. For memories in celebrating Anlon's first birthday


July 24

536. For another day of remembering Andrew, but with more sorrow than joy today.
537. For finally having some clarity about joining a church.
538. For a genuine conversation with Shelly tonight.