Our Anniversary

This past Friday June 11 completed 5 years from the day Steve and I got married.

I am so thankful to have been blessed with such a loving, fun, incredible husband to be by my side. I don't take him for granted one bit!

It amazes me that God brought us together in the midst of my partying days and we met drinking at a bar. I was doing things my own way at the time, yet God was still working in my life regardless of where I was at.

I love you Steve! I am so thankful for the journey we've been on these last 5 years. I would walk through the valley again with you anytime.

And so I leave you with some pictures from the time we got married...

At our rehearsal dinner at Jackson's with Steve's niece Maddy and nephew Ethan.

Walking down the aisle at the end of the ceremony. Steve's bepop
(grandpa) and his uncle Randy performed the ceremony.

My favorite wedding picture

Having that first bite of cake. He didn't smash it in my face, but I did!

Our first dance as husband and wife... I was SO nervous

Serenaded by Steve's fraternity brothers from college...
this was so fun and a real treat!

At our honeymoon in Sandals, St Lucia.