Embellishments

My friend Rachel printed Jack's birthday invitations and I just wanted to share about what an incredibly gifted person she is!! Really if you look up the word 'Crafty' in the dictionary her picture is probably right there :) Here is a picture from earlier this summer. Rachel is in the middle with her daughter Olive and our sweet friend Kristen is on the right.


She started her own company Embellishments over a year ago and you can also check out her facebook website here. She does all sorts of paper customized invitations, banners, centerpieces, birth announcements, etc. What a great blessing that she is able to do something she enjoys so much and stay home with Olive and her second little one on the way.

Here are pictures of some of her work...

 how cute are the palm trees?


wish I could put together something like this



When Jack was born Rachel brought us dinner and made a cute banner with his name that matched the colors of his nursery. I remember Jack loved to look at it every night as he was falling asleep.

About a month ago Rachel surprised me and made this really cute banner for Jack's birthday! I really don't know when she finds the time do all of this- this probably would've taken me a few weeks to do after much frustration :)

Since I don't have the gift of being crafty I am thankful to at least have friends who are. Thank you Rachel for always being so kind!!

On another note my friend Amber blogged about a really cute boutique her high school friend started called The Butterfly Bowtique. She does all sorts of monogrammed items on textiles (burpcloths, diaper bags, hairbows, dresses, etc). All of her stuff is really cute and makes me wish I had a little girl to dress up- ha! You should go check it out if you are wanting any personalized things.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!