Halloween Costume

We had a very fun and relaxing labor day weekend. We had no big plans so I finally got to catch up on all my cleaning which was way overdue. Now the house is clean, laundry is done, and lunches are packed for tomorrow- ah it feels good! We spent most of the weekend with family, had dinner and breakfast with some dear friends the Cullum and McCall family. I am starting to love uneventful, relaxed weekends more and more with a little one to care for nowadays.

We went shopping for a halloween costume this weekend since we had the time. Here were our top three choices, all gave me a really good belly laugh

#1: A lion for halloween


#2: Tigger


#3: A puppy

We decided on the puppy costume as you can probably tell. Here is a picture of Jack with his cousin Ethan (he was the ringbearer at our wedding who at the time wanted to marry me- ha!). Jack looks pretty miserable on this picture and he probably was as he hates all costumes and stuff that goes around his face.


I hope it'll be somewhat cool around halloween so he can wear the costume. Here is a picture of him from last halloween- he was a cute little Jack'O'Lantern at only 6 weeks old.

Hope everyone had a good labor day weekend! I am so glad fall is here with its pumpkin spiced lattes :)