A belated Valentine's card


Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day! I didn't have time to post this yesterday, but better late than never right? Our little man turned 17 months on Valentine's day and I am so thankful for him. He is talking up a storm, playing, dancing, and communicating really well with us. I am going to wait until his 18 month birthday to post a more detailed update on him.

Steve and I didn't do anything exciting for Valentine's day. We were resting from a long weekend and just had a routine night. We did look at lot into San Francisco last night, as Steve's company will be flying us out there over the summer! I am sooo excited and can't wait to plan for that.

I will post pictures from our weekend in Boca Grande later this week. Hopefully I will get to it by Friday!