Multitude Mondays- IV


I am thankful...

Monday February 7th

Steve is out of town on a conference. It was a rough night.

97. For Steve’s absence making me realize how much he helps in the evenings with Jack
98. For getting to rock Jack to sleep as he’s not feeling good tonight
99. For a small victory in an area I have struggled with these last few weeks

Tuesday February 8th

100. For a much needed free starbucks mocha drink
101. That despite having six meetings in one day I did not feel overwhelmed or stressed
102. For Steve being back safe and how much both Jack and I missed him (even if it was just for one night!)
103. For the lady that takes care of Jack almost feeling like part of the family. I am thankful for how much she loves and cares for Jack
104. For a long conversation with her grandchildren, and how interesting the world is from the perspective of a 3rd and 7th grander

Weds February 9th

105. For a flexible work schedule allowing me to spend the rest of the week with Jack
106. For an email from a friend who is being called to move and how much I will miss her
107. For encouraging notes

Thurs February 10th

108. For two dear friends who delivered healthy and handsome baby boys today.
109. For spending the day with Jack and smothering him with kisses.
110. For being content at taking care of our home and being able to slow down
111. For how Jack listens and understands when I talk to him.
112. For Jacks growing vocabulary and how I can't wait to have a conversation with him


Friday February 11th

113. My boss flew out to Texas this week as her 13 year old nephew was having open heart surgery. I am thankful for the good news that he did well and was being transferred out of the ICU today.
114. For a fun morning at a friend’s house who hosted a valentine’s day party
115. The opportunity to share about Andrew to another mom I just met. I am thankful for her empathy and welcoming conversation.
116. For Jack having a blast with tons of little boys his age.
117. For traveling down to Boca Grande with Steve and his family
118. For my favorite 3 year old having a good tooth surgery and doing very well

Sat February 12th

119. That Jack LOVES being outside, encouraging me to get out and enjoy the outdoors (and not be lazy!)
120. For the blessing of my sister praying for me over the phone
121. For a kind father in law who likes to spend time with us and is generous
122. For a beautiful sunny day in Gasparilla island with family
123. For a fun evening with old friends from college, and their baby boy

Sun February 13th

124. For a good conversation with my father in law in the afternoon
125. For getting to snuggle with Jack during a boat ride
126. For Jack catching his first fish with his dad, grandpa, and uncle.
127. For all the blessings God provides above of our needs
128. For beautiful flowers and cards from Jack and Steve