Multitude Mondays- V


I am thankful...

February 14

129. For God's love for me
130. For the love my three boys have always given me (Steve, Andrew, and Jack)
131. For a fun Valentine's lunch date with a friend from work

February 15

132. A mentor who listens and provides guidance
133. For Steve and I communicating really well tonight
134. For Jack who was in a 'ma-ma' mood tonight and was extra snuggly
135. That a close friend who understands the challenges of working part time and caring for little ones at home.

February 16

136. For being able to be at service tonight to watch the McCall family and their plans for the future
137. For how God always comes through when we take leaps of faith

February 17

138. For spending a wonderful morning with a friend and her little boy
139. For learning to let go of the house being dirty and spending more quality time with Jack
140. For an encouraging and beatiful testimony at Celebrate Recovery
141. For a reminder that my identity is in Jesus Christ, not in my job or relationships
142. That I am always worthy in God's eyes and I am his child
143. For God working on Steve and I to move us on a new direction

February 18

144. For the wisdom God gives when we ask for it
145. For Luke 12:11
146. For growing and healthy children at dinner with our friends tonight
147. For having the Crown financial workbook as a reference I go back to time and time again, years after first reading it.

February 19

148. For enjoying a beautiful morning at the McDill park
149. For a challenging workout with Steve and Jack
150. For spending the evening with Steve's family
151. For a good conversation with Steve's aunt Heather and her advice on parenting and discipline


February 20

152. For a friend from work taking time out of her day to teach me how to sell things on ebay
153. For Steve watching Jack Sunday afternoon by himself
154. For planning our dinners for the week and being able to prepare a healthy meal at home