Multitude Mondays- VI


I am thankful for...

February 21

155. Praying and reading the bible with Steve tonight.
156. That my sister Elizabeth found a job in North Carolina
157. For Jack eating REALLY well tonight (more than 2 jars!)
158. For free pictures at shutterfly.com
159. For Steve and I being on the same page when it comes to discipline

February 22

160. For an uniterrupted quiet time early in the morning
161. That Jesus died on the cross for me when I had done nothing to deserve it. Reminding me to forgive others who have hurt me even just as I have been forgiven.
162. For James 4
163. For getting together with Kindra and Amber to catch up and pray for each other.
164. For Steve watching Jack tonight so I could have this uninterrupted time.
165. That God always uses our past hurts for good

February 23

166. For a good walk/jog in the park with Rebecca, Hannah and Jack
167. For accountability
168. For a fun dinner (and a margarita) at the colonade with Steve's family
169. For getting to meet my father in law's first boss from many years ago.
170. For the joy Jack brought the people behind our table (senior citizens thought Mickey Mouse was so interesting :)

February 24

171. For a GREAT morning at the park with an old, dear, and wise mentor from my MBA program.
172. For the encouragement she always gives me when it comes to work and direction when I need it.
173. For Jack enjoying a beautiful morning at the park and running down the pier.

February 25

174. For spending a couple of hours with Paula during her visit to Florida, a dear mentor who I miss very, very much.
175. For Jack playing with her son Landon and Cole in the afternoon.
176. For a fun dinner with the Mattachiones
177. For God constantly providing above our needs

February 26

178. For being humbled
179. For a reminder to be more dependent on God on the smallest things
180. For a day spending quality time with Steve and Jack
181. For a lunch for Steve and I by ourselves while grandpa watched Jack (much needed!)

February 27

182. For the last sermon of the nautical series at our church
183. For the change and freedom God gives through the Celebrate Recovery ministry at STF
184. For an impromptu afternoon with the Waechters at the park