Kenny Chesney and Flashback Pics

Two weeks ago Steve and I had the great privilege of going to Kenny Chesney's Going Coastal concert. Now in all honesty we are not huge Kenny Chesney fans, but we were REALLY excited about going because we were going with old college friends we hadn't seen in a while.

Last time we went to see Kenny Chesney was our senior year of college at Florida State (8 years ago- yikes!)

We had a fun time that night and here are some flashback pictures from back then...


This is us with one of my friend Christy and her then fiance. They are now live in Virginia and have an adorable little girl


This is one of Steve's college roomate Scott and my old roomie Ashley. It's so funny to see this picture of us and think about the endless hours we spent dressing up before going out. She is now a mom of two beautiful little children and lives in Texas:)


This is the group of ladies going to the concert that night. On the blue is my friend Mary looking cute as always. I think I was trying to imitate her style with the white tank top and pink long sleeve shirt :) Funny that is almost exactly what I wore to the concert two weeks ago!


Here is another picture from that night.. notice how I'm wearing BRIGHT red lipstick which I wore all through college... apparently no one told me there were other shades available!

And here are the pictures from Kenny Chesney two weeks ago... do you think we've changed much?

I think I was tanner, blonder, and fitter back in college

Mary and her husband Brian (also Steve's rooomate) drove in from Orlando. They are expecting their first baby boy due in July :)


A picture with Molly! (her husband was also Steve's roomate in college)

And here is Scott now. He misses no opportunity to dress up, but he joined us late as he had to work that Saturday.


Mary and her sister-in-law Kaley, who is also expecting their first baby in July and they are due within 10 days of each other. They were the cutest pregnant ladies together!



Steve and I at the stadium

There were 13 of us that went to the concert, but I did not get pictures of the rest. There were some funny characters that day all decked out in their all-american style gear! Very entertaining to watch.

And just for fun... here are some other pictures I originally thought were from the Kenny Chesney back in college, but turned out they were from our senior year hayride. It's funny to me how young we look and wanted to share.

Here's a picture of us at the hayride. I was trying to stay warm close to Steve and notice my super blonde hair he he.


Here's a picture of Mary and me before heading out to the hayride. Funny now I'm back to my brown hair and she is now more blonde :)

Hope you enjoyed this. They gave me a good laugh!