Quarterly Top 5 Photos

Amber's Articles

I am linking up to Amber's quarterly top 5 photos of your children. I'm choosing my five favorite photos of Jack over the last three months.


I love this one because Jack was SO sweet that day. He was in the best mood, ate so well, and went down for a nap beatifully. It was just one of those days I was extra grateful to be his mommy.



I like this one because he is trying to look cool in his glasses. Although he still won't wear them for long, he always wants to put them on if Steve and I wear them! After he puts them on he has the cutest little smirk on his face but he tries really hard not to smile. It is really adorable!

When Jack is in a really good mood, he will throw his head back and laugh. He is kind of doing it in this picture, and he has even thrown his head back SO far that he's fallen backwards many times.


Grandpa took him to the aquarium a few weeks ago and took this picture. He looks funny with his shirt open and this always gives me a good laugh.



This is a sweet picture of Jack and Steve from dinner last Saturday. I can see most of his teeth in his smile! :)