Multitude Mondays - XX


Monday March 21

269. For my daily morning phone date with Shelly
270. For the blessing of a friend who knows me well and gets me
271. For a good day at work

Tues March 22

272. For an evening with Jack by myself
273. For how much Jack is loved by the lady and family who watches him

Weds March 23 (Had a horrible cold this week)

274. For our sitter watching Jack so I could get some rest at home
275. For learning to be still and slow down
276. For a dinner date with my little boy

Thurs March 24

277. For finally starting to feel better over my cold
278. For catching up and cleaning around our home
279. For accountability at CR

Fri March 25
280. For my supervisor treating me to Starbucks in the afternoon
281. For my mom making it safely to Tampa to spend the weekend with us!!
282. For good news tonight

Sat March 26

283. For an afternoon at the mall with my mom and Jack
284. For running into an old friend from Metlife and his two little boys
285. For a delicious dinner at Luigi's with family

Sun March 27

286. For a good conversation with a dear friend in the morning
287. For being spoiled all weekend by my mom
288. For how much energy I had on Sunday
289. For spending the afternoon with Steve's mom to celebrate her birthday
290. For the joy of watching Jack do small mundane every day things