Multitude Mondays- XIV


These past two weeks I've been thankful for...

April 11

344. How I tend to draw closest to the Lord during the most difficult seasons

April 12

345. For my supervisor treating me out to lunch
346. For saying goodbye to Lela tonight as they are moving to NC
347. For running into Kindra tonight and having a good conversation with her
348. For the story of Justus in Acts Ch 1

April 13

349. For the exciting news of a friend from college who is expecting
350. For the miracle of new life
351. For my second to last day at work and that I'm holding up fairly well
352. For an evening at the park with Jack
353. For chasing Jack down the ballast point pier


354. For really sweet laughter with my little boy

April 14

355. For spending time with my friend Heather in the morning
356. For Chrissy bringing us lunch and being a huge help to me
357. For not feeling overwhelmed with the move

April 15

358. For my department bringing in breakfast and treating me out to lunch on my last dat at work


359. For the end of a chapter in our life and the beginning of another
360. For Isaiah 43: 18-19 speaking to me tonight

'Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past.
See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up, do you not perceive it?'


April 16

361. For a move that went much easier than anticipated
362. For the men that helped us move on Saturday

April 17

363. For the excitement of settling in our new home
364. For joy and thankfulness
365. For Jack playing in the garage with Steve

April 18

366. For enjoying my first day of staying at home, and not feeling down as I thought I would

April 19

368. For welcoming faces at a MOPS group
369. For Jack doing really well in childcare in a new place
370. For practical advice on how to teach Jack about Jesus in every day small things

April 20

371. For attending a Bible Study Fellowship orientation and really liking it
372. For a lunch outing with Bethany, Roman, and Jack
373. For a group of friends I can be genuine with and pray for
374. For Amber kindly hosting at her house

April 21

375. For treasuring the little moments at home with Jack: dancing with him, eating watermelons in the backyard, hiding together int he closet in the dark.
376. For a porch in which I can enjoy a quiet time without getting bit by mosquitos

April 22

377. For my mom and her husband making it safely to Tampa as she flew here
378. For how much I enjoy having my mom visit
379. For the reminder that watching 'The passion of the Christ' gave me

April 23

380. For sleeping in while my mom watched Jack this morning
381. For a day of working in the house with help from family
382. For a relaxing evening

April 24

383. For rejoicing as I think about what today is all about
394. For Jesus taking my place in the cross so that He could pay a debt I could not
385. For a fun afternoon with our family
386. For the tears Jack shed when my mom left, letting us know how much he loves her