Update on move and more changes

So we moved last weekend and I am happy to report the move went great! It went smoother than I had expected and we had everything in our new home by 3pm that afternoon. A BIG thank you to our family and friends who helped us with the move that day.

We are really enjoying our new home and are unpacking away. Steve is specially loving the garage, where he has been spending a lot of time with Jack in the evenings. What is crazy is we have an additional 3 hours with him a day (maybe a little too much for me he he :)). But we are really excited and know it'll be good for our family.

Jack is having a difficult time going to sleep as he is adjusting to the new place. But once he is down he sleeps well. I know it has to be a big adjustment for him and it will take time for him to get used to it.

I am really enjoying the time with Steve and Jack. I expect the transition from working to staying at home to be difficult, but thankfully it has been good so far. I'm thinking the reality of it all will hit me in a few weeks once things slow down and we are not busy getting settled.

On a separate note- After much, much thought I've decided to make my blog private starting this Sunday. We are going through a private season of our lives (as there are many ups and downs for me with all this change) and I just don't feel comfortable having our blog public anymore. I will send our family and close friends a password to login going forward. I will be picking back up with Mulitude Mondays next week.

I'd also like to add what a wonderful blessing it has been to have a public blog... I have really enjoyed it and it has led me to get connected to some great people.

Now off to start the day before the little one wakes up. Thank you to our family and friends who have been praying for us and sending encouraging thoughts our way. It has been a wonderful move so far! :)