Multitude Mondays- Thanksgiving



Last Monday I was not able to find my gratitude list- but thankfully I eventually found it and I'm able to catch up today.

With this week being thanksgiving, I am glad how writing down things that I'm thankful for has changed my perspective this year. It hasn't always been easy and at times I have struggled to write down my list out of laziness, but specially during my most challenging and difficult weeks. As my friend Amber said when I started all of this, during the most difficult times I am in most need of focusing on things that I should be grateful for (and ironically that is when I fail). I hope gratitude will become a habit way past the 1,000 blessings mark, which hopefully I will get to soon!

Wishing everyone a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving week.

Monday Oct 7th

824. For a beautiful day outside with friends and their children.
825. For being treated out to lunch by someone else's unexpected kindness.
826. For a good groupon!
827. That despite feeling sick and tired this evening, my husband extends extra grace.

Tuesday Oct 8th

828. For a friend helping me by playing with Jack this morning, so I'd be able to deep clean the house.
829. For my father in law who is always willing to help when I need him the most.

Wednesday Oct 9th

830. That for the first time in what it feels like a lifetime, Jack went down for his afternoon nap without fussing and slept well.
831. For friends who encouraged me to not give up on napping when I was genuinely ready to do so.

Thursday Oct 10th

832. For good enjoyable conversations with other moms at MOPS.
833. For being able to find fresh and affordable produce close to our home.



834. For Jack who is no longer grumpy, but happy and back to his old self
835. For being able to encourage a friend who is walking through a path I've been through before

Friday Oct 11th

836. For an unexpected visit from my mom and sister today for the weekend

837. For them arriving safely

Saturday Oct 12th

838. For fun and laughter with dear friends this morning


839. For a few hours to myself which I don't get very often
840. For Amber's talent in taking family pictures of us and working on them despite a busy season


840. For one on one time with my sister Elizabeth this afternoon which I haven't had in months.

Sunday Oct 13th

841. For joy as I go through mundane tasks today
842. For slowly but surely having more energy each day
843. For Jack wanting to be held tonight and rocked a little before going to bed

Monday Oct 14th

I did not write down my list today

Tuesday Oct 15th

844. For hearing the genuine and heartfelt testimony of a friend this morning
845. For the encouragement praying with friends always brings me

Wednesday Oct 16th

846. That despite being tired today, I was able to find some energy and get a lot done today
847. For new friendships at BSF

Thursday Oct 17th

848. For being encouraged today when I was feeling down about something
850. For a friend making us lunch today
851. For an ice cream date with Jack this afternoon
852. For being able to nap and get some rest

Friday Oct 18th

853. For a desire to make crafts and more creative activities with Jack
854. For time with a friend in the park and finding we have a lot in common
855. For the encouragement I receive through my quiet time in parenting Jack

Saturday Oct 19th

856. For finally purchasing the rest of the gifts to finish the advent basket
857. For having a good idea of what will encourage others during a time of grief
858. For the joy and excitement this has brought me, and not being discouraged along the way.

Sunday Oct 20th

859. For time spent with family decorating our Christmas tree




860. For traditions in our family to be passed down to future generations