Top 11 of 11

Click.Pray.Love.

My friend Amber from Click.Pray.Love along with two other bloggers, is having a year end link up of our favorite 11 photos of our children. I think it's a wonderful way to remember this past year!

Here are my favorite pictures of 2011 (not all of them taken by me)

I love this picture because it was the first time Jack started to copy us. We had tried many times to get him to wear sunglasses, but as soon as he saw Steve and I wear them he would not take them off! It was very sweet.


This was during father's day as we were giving Steve his presents. Jack was being a ham and trying to get everyone to laugh. He reminds me of bepop (Steve's grandpa) in this picture.



This was during Jack's first memorial day trip. He loved the water and sand and it was such a joy to watch him.


This was the first time Steve and Jack caught a fish. Quite the memorable day!! I'm glad we got a few pictures as this was a very special moment for them.



This was during Bepop and Memaw's 80th wedding anniversary. I just love the laughter in Jack's face and how his aunt Jessi is looking at him!


This picture was taken by aunt Jessi during 4th of July. It is a family tradition to go down to Anna Maria Island that weekend, and Jack loved being there. It was a special and memorable weekend.



This was during my short getaway with Jack to Anna Maria in September. I love the chocolate dripping all over his face- he is such a boy!! And it was his first full ice cream.



Had to include this picture of Jack running through the water the same day...



This picture was from our visit to NC with Winnie and Miles. I love that they all somewhat match and are actually looking in the same direction. Will always cherish this picture!


This picture was taken by my friend Amber at Davis Island. She did such a wonderful job of capturing Jack and I'm glad she got this sweet picture of us.




This is a picture of Jack looking at the trains under the tree. He loves watching them go round and round, and this was a very special moment captured on camera.



Wishing everyone a happy and safe New Year's!