Jack- 4 years and 8 months



Jack is at a really fun age- he is very talkative, asks a lot of questions, and soaks up everything around him! 

Dentist App- He did great and did not want to leave!
 
He is really into music right now. He loves Toby Mac, Veggietales, GT and Halo, and old 90's Christian music in his ipod. He will sing songs all day long over and over again (and I am surprised at how quickly he learns them) and he is very particular about getting the words right. He gets mad at me as I can never remember the right lyrics:)



He loves to play t-ball, pretend sword fights, and anything that involves chasing him around the house. He is all boy and loves anything that involves adventure and excitement.

Being silly

He is also very much into coloring right now. He is good at it and it is the one activity that will entertain him for hours at a time.

Bath time!

His favorite TV shows change every few months, but right now are ‘The Magic School Bus’, 'Imagination Movers' and 'WildKrats Brothers'

Why does he look 18 in this picture?

His happy place is the pool and beach. He is also a huge fan of Magic Kingdom. I am excited about summer and having the flexibility to go more places during the week!



He is a kind big brother. He is patient with Palmer (for the most part) and always tries to help me with him. If I’m trying to change Palmer’s diaper and he’s not having it, Jack will usually come over and play ‘peek a boo’ with him to help me out. If I’m struggling to get Palmer to eat, Jack will sign to Palmer what I’m asking him to do. 




Right now is an age that I wish I could freeze Jack in forever. Any older and he won't be a 'baby' anymore. I can't believe he'll be five in just four months! And that he'll be going to VPK next year. He is such a joy and I can't wait to see how he will change in the next few years. So thankful for the little men they are becoming!