Palmer's 2nd Birthday


We celebrated Palmer's 2nd Birthday at Grandpa's house the weekend of his birthday. We are so thankful for him opening up his house and hosting everyone. We had a wonderful time and are very thankful for family and friends who celebrated with us.











 Thank you to my dear friend Jami for taking these black and white pictures :)

Palmer has been really into trucks these last few months so I ended up having a 'construction' theme and thankfully had a friend hand me down decorations which made the planning SO much easier. I tend to get overwhelmed by party planning and am not the most creative person, so this truly was a huge help (and thankfully pinterest came in handy too).




And pictures from the party...

We had a truck pinata which all the kids loved




Below is my best attempt to take a picture with daddy and uncle Brett, but Palmer didn't want to be a part of it

Thankful for friends

My dear mentor Dawn was able to make it with her two boys

Very dear friends Noelle and Laura

Our sweet neighbors celebrated with us

One of Palmer's best friends Jackson





They either are hugging each other or fighting at this age



This year I was not crazy about the idea of having a 'bigger' party for Palmer, but Steve felt strongly that we should celebrate him as we have done for Jack in past years. Not every year will be a big party and I am hoping to alternate between a family only party and a bigger party every other year. Jack's 5th birthday will be in September and I know that will be a very special one. 

On a last note- I have a lot of construction decorations leftover from the party, I am giving them away f anyone is interested in them!- email me at carolinabriggs@gmail.com