Baseball

I had no idea what to blog about today (This 10 day thing is harder than I thought!) so I will just share some pictures of Jack and his daddy from their very first baseball game.

It was quite the glorious and wonderful day I hoped for. We went with Steve's dad and his sister and they just made it that much more fun.

For those of you that don't know Steve, he is a HUGE baseball fan. Grande. Ginaromous (not sure if that's even a word) anyways you get the point. My hubby loves to use baseball analogies whenever he can. He can't wait until the day when he can coach little league for Jack. We even had a baseball mobile for Andrew when we were expecting. And the song that we have sang the most to both Andrew and Jack is 'Take me out to the ball game'.


So this was a big day for us. It was truly a day of praise as we both thanked the Lord for fulfilling this desire of our hearts. We both got teary eyed that evening knowing what a special day it had been.


Might I just add that Jack does have a special love for balls! He doesn't know how to play any games, but you give that kid a ball and he will get a huge grin on his face. He loves to chase after a ball, pick it up, shake it, and then he throws it on the floor. Its so much fun to watch.


And Jack is half Venezuelan so baseball is in his blood. I think he might be destined to be a great baseball player! (no pressure buddy, no pressure)



These are pictures of him making silly faces on his way to the game. He was a hoot!