Multitude Mondays- II

I am thankful for...

January 24

36. For relatively good news regarding Steve's health.
37. For peace in remembering I ultimately work for the Lord and He gives me the skills I need each day
38. For a good yearly review and feeling appreciated at work
39. For a breakthrough in communicating with Steve on a topic we were stuck on

January 25

40. for taking the first steps towards a new healthy routine
41. for joy as I go about my workday
42. for safety from the tornado this afternoon
43. For Steve safely making it home after driving through a thunderstorm
44. For the excitement for the future I heard in my sister's voice today
45. for undeserved grace

January 26

46. For believing God for BIG things!
47. For being inspired
48. For the leadership behind the Celebrate Recovery ministry at STF
49. For the encouragement of a mentor and people who hold me accountable

January 27

50. For spending a wonderful morning with an old friend from college.
51. For her healthy and smiling 10 week old (yum yum I could eat him up!)


52. For a beautiful outdoor walk on a sunny and cool day.
53. For an excited toddler running ahead of me with a squeal of delight


54. For how Jack finds the smallest things in nature so fascinating
55. For an unexpected answered prayer I had given up on from many many years ago
56. That despite questioning God's plan for my life many times... tonight I rejoiced in seeing how His plan is much better than mine
57. For Steve and I sharing our cardboard testimony during Celebrate Recovery Thursday night


 
58. For being at the point of remembering Andrew's life with a smile and not sadness like I used to
59. For countless stories of people who have been freed from addictions and hurts through Christ

January 28

60. For Amber's post Love behind Correction on a topic I've thought about this week
61. For God's word in the bible providing guidance on how to approach any situation
62. For being touched by the lives of two St Pete officers who passed away while doing their job.
63. For the interview of Lorraine Yaslowitz (widow of one of the officers) gave online and her hope in Christ.
64. For the rest I find in knowing God is ultimately in control no matter how unfair life seems at times.

January 29

65. For the grace Steve extends me despite my absent-mindness
66. For a good jog with Steve and Jack around the neighborhood
67. For Steve working on a small construction project with his dad in our backyard
68. For my father in law treating us out to dinner

January 30

69. For Sunday's STF church message really speaking to me
70. For finally being able to slow down enough to rest Sunday afternoon.
71. For a reminder of how I felt those last weeks of pregnancy before having Jack
72. For being able to encourage a sister in Christ who is walking down a road I've been through before
73. For confirmation I should continue blogging, as I question whether I should from time to time.