Multitude Mondays


Thank you to my friends Amber and Chrissy for inspiring me to join in 'Multitude Mondays'. You can read more about what it is here, but simply it's writing down daily all the things you're thankful for until you reach 1,000.

I will be posting these every Monday until then. Hoping it will transform my half-empty type of attitude into gratefulness.

I am thankful...

January 17

1. For Beth Moore's writing and the truth in her words
2. For the reminder that Satan's ultimate goal for my life is destruction,   but that Jesus came to make me whole
3. For the sound of a cute three year old singing happy birthday to Steve over the phone
4. For the blessing of a genuine friendship in Steve's life
5. For how David has the gift of always making us laugh with the silliest of comments

January 18

6. For my brother in law being extra good to Steve and me this week
7. For the encouragement of a co-worker to exercise by coming along with me
8. For my changed perspective by praying for people who I work with
9. For the joy of watching Jack play during bathtime


10. For good laughter with Steve as we settle down for the night

January 19, 2011

11. For protection from a car accident as I drive to and from work
12. For the blessing of a kind supervisor who I like and respect
13. For when I feel something is too big for me to tackle, I can rest in the peace that God gives me and not stress out as I normally would
14. For fellowship with girlfriends
15. For the power of praying for one another

January 20, 2011

16. For spending the day at home with Jack
17. For a beautiful sunny afternoon in our backyard
18. For first hand stories of how foster parents can really change a child's life in just a few months
19. For being part of JL love bundles and all I've learned from it



20. That these backpacks will be used by children during a time of need

January 21, 2011

21. For Steve's health and the gift of another year of life on his 30th birthday!
22. For how Andrew has changed my perspective of birthdays
23. For a productive day in which I was able to rest and get a lot done
24. For helpful neighbors who watch out for us
25. For a delicious dinner at my favorite restaurant Jotos with Steve and family

January 22, 2011

26. For the blessing of good weather
27. For remembering through pictures how much Steve and I have been through
28. For a fun time with family and friends at Steve's surprise party



29. For the Lord graciously providing the means for this party as everything belongs to him
30. For memories

January 23, 2011

31. For a day of rest.
32. For how much time flies by when you are spending it with family
33. For the fun Jack has being around grandparents, aunts, and uncles
34. For Jack communicating with us more and more, letting us know what he likes and doesn't like
35. For how much I miss having a quiet time when I don't have one