Multitude Mondays


Giving thanks to God is what ushers one into the very presence of God. And this is why He asks us to always give thanks- Ann Voskamp

Giving thanks this week for...

10/31

800. For getting early for my quiet time and how it always changes my day
801. For time with Chrissy and Bethany this morning, before Chrissy left for Knoxville, TN
802. For a genuine conversation with Kindra
803. For Steve's family who is close by and always willing to come to family activites

11/1

804. For a doctor who is compassionate and understands my struggles with this pregnancy
805. For hearing the baby's sweet heartbeat today!!
806. For how funny Jack's stinky toes are to him

11/2

807. For the message at BSF to persevere when opposition comes up
808. For a reminder to rest on Sundays

11/3

809. For Bethany willing to help me out even when it's not convenient for her
810. For a morning seminar on learning on how to share the gospel with others
811. For Jack's playfulness this afternoon and him listening better
812. That neither Jack or I have been sick yet this flu season

11/4

813. For a husband who encourages me and knows exactly what to say
814. For meeting an inspiring woman at the library this afternoon, who adopted and is raising her great-grandaughter... and how she changed my perspective for the day

11/5

815. For the many ways God freed me from fear and pain after graduating from college
816. For God softening my heart to know him, during a time when I was very spiritually blind and distant from Him
817. For a very fun afternoon celebrating my dear friend Amy's birthday
818. For time spent with old college sorority sisters, their parents, and now their little ones, who I haven't seen in a while

11/6

819. For worshiping with friends at church this morning
820. For being able to rest this afternoon as I wasn't feeling well
821. For watching little boys run through an open field as the sun was going down
822. For Amber's gift of photography and how good she is at it
823. For an enjoyable and relaxing evening