An Unexpected Blessing

Last year I found these very cute prayer cards on Etsy. I'm not sure how I found them, but they came at an absolute perfect time, as I was struggling to pray for Jack (as I posted here) and had little direction on how to pray for him.


I loved these cards SO much that I contacted the owner to let her know how much they had blessed me. Molly quickly responded and was very sweet and welcoming. She lived all the way in California, where she started her home-based business to be able to spend time with her two children. It was easy to tell she loved the Lord and was passionate about her work.

Last year Molly read this post I wrote on keeping a 'Prayer Journal'.

I'm not sure where I had gotten the idea, but it was simply a small three-ring binder in which I wrote down all my prayers. Each day of the week had a tab, in which I would pray more specifically for a family member or friend. I had a small picture of the person at the top (So I could see them when praying for them) and below three or four specific areas on which to pray for them.


Molly loved the idea, and we emailed back and forth on the details of how the prayer journal worked. She was very excited about the idea of making them for her Etsy shop, but at the time she was unable to for various reasons.

I was glad to hear from her a few weeks ago, as she had finally started production on her version of the 'Prayer Journals' and she mailed one to me. And I have to say she has done a wonderful job!


I love these prayer journals. They are cute, sturdy, practical, and encouraging. She not only included tabs with each day of the week (along with a spot for a picture)- but she added additional tabs at the end.

One of the tabs has names for the Lord and the meaning of them...


Another tab has a list of things we can be thankful for everyday...


Another one a calendar... for daily notes... etc

I've been greatly blessed by this journal already. I would do a giveaway, but they are not for sale on Esty yet.

I am amazed at how God works in unexpected ways. I'm glad this idea reached Molly and she was able to start producing these 'Prayer Journals'. From the first 75 journals she made, they have already flown off the shelf and that people seem really excited about these. I hope many more people will be blessed through using these journals!!

“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" Isaiah 55:9