2 years and 3 months

Dear Jack,

You are now 2 years and 3 months... and I can't believe how fast you are growing up. You are now speaking in short 2-3 word sentences and I am loving hearing you talk. Although at the same time, you can be very particular about what you want or don't want, so that has been a little bit more challenging for me as well :)

Everyday at some point during the day, you will sigh real big and then put your arms up towards me and say 'Miss me Ma-ma, Miss me!'. I can't tell if it's your own way of saying 'Pay attention to me' or 'I love you'. I will take either.



Very often lift up your shirt, point at your belly, an tell me there's a baby in there!! Shall I dare to say 'Only mommies can have babies, boys can't have babies', you quickly reply with 'Yes mama, yes baby!' and point back to your belly again to let me know you are right. Then you will go on to say 'Roman baby belly too' and then smile- which I'm guessing means that you think your friend Roman is also having a baby. Not sure what is going through your little head, but you always make me laugh.


You are very busy, curious toddler and with lots of energy these days. Way much more energy than I have, as I'm usually wiped out and ready for a nap in the afternoons- while you are not crazy about yours. However you have been napping consistently these past few weeks which has been a huge blessing. It's incredible what  few hours of down time to get things done or rest can do!

You love trucks, balls, cars, and pretend fluffy animals. You are all boy and love to be outdoors and 'run fast' as you like to say.



I am very proud of you and thankful for this season we have together.

With love,

Your mama