Multitude Mondays



I'm glad to have continued keeping my gratitude list these last two weeks, but somehow I have not been able to find the time to post it. I'm excited to be past the 900 mark, and haven't yet decided if I'll continue to post past the 1,000 gifts.

I have lots I'd like to share in regards to how the pregnancy is going, an update on Jack (and the funny things he comes up with these days!), among other updates- so hopefully I'll be able to find time this week to put them all in writing.

These past two weeks I've been most grateful for...

Monday Nov 28

880. For the opportunity to minister to a friend today
881. For two little boys in the backseat of my car

Tuesday Nov 29

882. For a good doctor's appointment today and a strong little heartbeat!
883. For Steve faithfully being by my side at every doctor's appointment
Weds Nov 30
884. For a delicious and much awaited free pumpkin spiced latte on a cold morning
885. For the opportunity to open up our home and host others for lunch

Thurs Dec 1

886. For  a safe delivery 30 years ago after my mom had severe complications
887. For the incredible blessing of another year of life with good health
888. For a changed perspective on birthdays I learned through Andrew- that they're not really about glorifying us, but gloryfing the Lord and thanking Him.
889. For the safe arrival of Austin Joseph Smith today. So glad we get to share birthdays!
890. For celebrating with Steve's family today over dinner


Friday Dec 2

890. For fun conversations with dear friends over dinner
891. For a late night Starbucks outing with Amber and Kindra after dinner
892. For my mother in law kindly babysitting for us tonight



Saturday Dec 3

893. For the promises God has made in the bible to us
894. For being convicted to have a quiet time before watching TV

Sunday Dec 4

895. For being asked to speak at our local MOPS group in January
896. For the freedom I've experienced in certain areas of my life and the joy in being able to share it with others

Monday Dec 5

897. For a routine day with my sweet and funny little boy



Tuesday Dec 6

898. For hot cocoa and cookies
899. For little Jack and Roman playing around in the softball field and having a blast
900. For being able to come to Steve's last game of the season

Weds Dec 7

901. For the time to learn God's word and grow in my relationship with Him
902. For building new friendships
903. For conviction to look a little bit nicer when Steve gets home from work
904. For the book "The stewardship of Life" which has prompted me to make the most out of every opportunity these past 3 months

Thurs Dec 8

905. For time to catch up on the house and completing errands
906. For Jack's laughter as I chased him around the sidewalk today

Friday Dec 9

907. For a beautiful day out in the park
908. For Bethany's kindness in bringing crafts for the boys to play with

Saturday Dec 10

909. That after a 6 month process, today Steve and I are finally cleared to volunteer at Everday Blessings
910. For stories about foster children which really touched my heart
911. For a much needed date with Steve tonight
912. For being close to family and the help they're always willing to give

Sunday Dec 11

913. For my father in law's kindness in treating us out to lunch
914. For finding a good present for Jack in Craigslist that was affordable
915. For being able to rest today