Multitude Mondays


I am very glad to finally be catching up with blogging today. We've had family visiting from out of town for Christmas so it has been difficult to stay up to date. Also I'm looking forward to (and a little nervous) to be a guest speaker at our local MOPS group -Mothers of Preschoolers- on January 3rd and all my free time has been spent preparing for it. Hopefully I'll be able to get all my thoughts on to blogging here soon!

These past two weeks I've been thankful for...


December 12

916. Good news from my friend Shelly as she had been praying for
917. For Jack's laughter tonight

December 13

918. Good news of a friend who has lost two babies, now having a good ultrasound and healthy little boy
919. For the kindness and frienship of an old co-worker we met up with today
920. For Jack's laughter as Steve chases him around the mall
921. For relatively good health this flu season

December 14

922. For neighbors and new friends we had over for dinner
923. For good laughter (tears rolling down my eyes) as Steve and I talked to David over the phone tonight

December 15

924. For Steve letting me sleep in this morning, praying for me, and getting breakfast ready!
925. For my perspective being more steady and positive overall about staying at home

December 16

926. For being able to take a good nap today
927. For good weather tonight
928. For a fun night with family and friends at my father in law's Christmas party


December 17

929. For Steve putting our family first and making sacrifices to take care of me and Jack
930. For being able to rest this afternoon which allowed me to feel much better

December 18

931. For feeling significantly better and almost over my cold
932. For Steve feeling more upbeat this afternoon

December 19

933. For the wonderful news of a healthy ultrasound today!!



934. For the miracle of being able to see little toes and hands
935. For the relief and peace I had today

December 20

936. For a morning visiting Jack's old sitter and how much they love him at her house
937. For Jack's increasing vocabulary and how he's able to tell us how he feels at times

December 21

938. For the best cup of coffee this morning!
939. For a fun visit with Kindra this morning and Jack playing well by himself
940. For my sister Mariela's joy as she got to hold and kiss Jack today.

December 22

941. For wonderful news that my dear friend Natasha's good ultrasound and is expecting a little girl

December 23

942. For my mom arriving safely today and her excitement over seeing Jack
943. For a photoshoot with the grandmother's so they can have nice pictures they will cherish forever



944. For my mom helping me with cleaning up the house and allowing me to rest tonight

December 24

945. That despite a busy and hectic day trying to get all of our family together, it went better than planned
946. For being able to make it to service today as we were not able to last year
947. For my mom's delicious cooking and an evening with both sides of our family

December 25

948. For the anticipation and joy as we celebrate Christ's birth today!
949. For a second Christmas with Jack in which he has good health
950. For finding out this morning this baby is going to be a boy! (The video is pretty funny and will try to share it here at a later time)
951. For being able to be with family today as I know many people are not able to be with their loved ones
952. For wonderful gifts that we do not deserve