Amazon Finds

Here is a list of grocery/household items we buy from amazon regularly (As well as some I've been eyeing for some time). I used the images directly from amazon, but I have been told as long as I link it back to their page it is ok to use them.

If you click on the item name highlighted on the left, it will take you to the amazon link.


Organic Coconut Oil
My dear friend Becky gave me this as a baby shower present when I was pregnant with Palmer. And I have to say I have ended up using this for everything!! It is a great ointment during those first few weeks of breastfeeding (works SO much better than lansinol and it's much cheaper too). A tub comes to $7-$8 and it lasted me for about 6 months using it everyday. I have also used it on my hair (helps with dry brittle hair) and it can also be used for cooking. Have never used it for cooking though :)

Organic Agave


 
My friend Paula introduced this to me when I went to visit her in North Carolina. It is a great substitue for sugar when baking and instead of syrup. We mostly use it with Jack whenever he has oatmeal or waffles. We pour some in a little medicine cup, which he then pours himself on his plate and LOVES it. This amount will last you for about a year or so- it is a ridiculous amount of agave. I recently saw this at Walmart for a similar price so that might be a better way to go.
 

 
 
 
I've already mentioned Quinoa in a previous post. It is less than half the price of Publix or Target, and it's organice and pre-rinsed. Love this!
 
Now here is a list of items I haven't bought yet and are on my wish list...
 
 
 

Very rarely does brown rice go on sale at Publix. This item can be purchased at $19.89 for 192 oz which comes to $.10 cents per oz. This is a few cents more expensive than the Publix brand brown rice, but cheaper than any other brown rice. It's organic and better quality, might give it a try here soon!
 

 
These are spanish lentils- much better quality than the Publix brand ones! And they are about the same price, I have never seen lentils go on sale. I love lentils- they are a great grain and inexpensive overall.



Wild Rice


 
This had excellent reviews, it's organic and glutten free. However it is more expensive than brown and spanish rice at $.18 cents per oz.
 


These come to about $.17 per oz and it is much, much cheaper than buying a new Mrs Meyers handsoap at the store.

Miracle Greens

Steve drinks something very similar to this called 'Living Fuel' and this is much cheaper than that. We might give this a try instead of the one he currently takes. Pretty good price at around $50!


Annie's Organic Fruit Snacks
 
 



I have been dying to buy these for Jack, but about $.67 cents per bag I still think they are too expensive!

There is also a lighting deal I have missed twice- 48 rolls of toilet paper for $15, when its normally sold for $45 on an amazon.

Would love to find out of any other good amazon buys. If the price is right, I love that it saves me a trip to the store and it is delivered in a few days to my front door.